Hello friends! Thank you for visiting today! I have a delicious cake recipe to share with you. It’s easy to put together so it’s perfect for family dinners and pretty enough to make for company. The glaze adds just enough sweetness. We even ended up eating a slice for breakfast with our coffee (don’t’ tell the kids!)
- Yellow cake mix
- Instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cream cheese softened
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Couple TBSP milk
- Mix all cake ingredients for about 2 minutes until smooth.
- Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 from about 38 minutes, springs back when you touch cake top.
- Let cool for a few minutes and turn out onto a plate.
- Heat chips and milk until melted and smooth. I used the microwave in 20-second intervals and mixed after each one.
- Add sprinkles when glaze is wet.
Are you more of a chocolate person? I have a recipe for that too, you can see it here.