I have made this recipe at least a dozen times since I saw it on Jennifer’s beautiful blog. It’s super quick to put together and it’s really good. The following is my version. You can find the link to the original recipe above. There is an entire can of pumpkin so you don’t have to feel guilty about eating it! My family absolutely loves this recipe! Gret for parties, potlucks and family dinners. It’s the perfect Fall dessert!
Pumpkin Bundt Cake.
- one yellow cake mix
- one package instant vanilla pudding mix
- one can of pumpkin puree (15 0z)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- one cup of confectioner sugar
- a couple tbsp of half-n-half
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Spray and flour a bundt pan.
- Mix all cake ingredients in mixer on low for two minutes then high for three, spoon into pan.
- If adding nuts fold them in.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool a few minutes before flipping out of pan.
- Add glaze when cake cools.
Love of Home 2015
Linking to: Dwellings