Sometimes it’s nice to have a vegetarian dinner. I love this simple dish. It’s packed with good stuff and lots of flavor. My family loved it! I hope yours does too.
- One pound of pasta
- One chopped clove garlic
- One bag of spinach
- One quart of grape tomatoes
- Panko bread crumbs
- Pamesean cheese
- Olive oil
- Cook garlic and spinach until spinach is wilted, set aside.
- Half tomatoes and coat with olive oil, salt, pepper, a cup of panko mixed with 1/4 cup cheese and sprinkle generously over tomatoes. Roast at 350 about 20 minutes until golden.
- While tomatoes are going cook pasta according to package.
- Mix all ingredients and add a sprinkle of cheese to the top.