With the warmest days of summer upon us, a no-bake dessert is the perfect way to keep a house full of kids happy. Whether it’s a group of teenage girls looking for snacks in the middle of the night or a group of boys playing Wiffle ball out back. Not many days go by when we don’t have friends here during the summer months. Anything I can put together without the stove is a bonus! I have two delicious recipes to share with you. The first is my take on my mom’s chocolate lush cake revised to make it a no-bake recipe and my super fun no-bake smores. Both of these recipes were tested by my family and whole heartedly received two thumbs up. For more Nestle recipes, you can visit their Pinterest or Facebook Page. Details on the giveaway below!
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookies
- 3/4 stick of melted butter
- 1 cup walnuts split for crust, filling and topping
- 1/2 cup Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels
- Instant chocolate pudding & milk. Prepare according to package.
- Whipped topping
- Mix wafer cookies, 1/2 cup nuts and melted butter in a food processor.
- Press crumb mixture into a 9 x 9 pan, refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cups walnuts and 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- Top layer with chocolate pudding.
- Top pudding layer with whip topping.
- Sprinkle with more nuts and reminder of chips.
- Refrigerate to set!
To make no-bake smores: melt Nestle chips in microwave 10 seconds at a time, mixing in between until all melted. Add sticks to marshmallows, dip in chocolate & dip in graham cracker crumbs, lay on parchment to set.
You must repin (on Pinterest) or repost (to Instagram) the Toll House No-Bake content of their choice, tagging Toll House (@NestleTollHouse) and including campaign hashtags (#NestleTollHouse #NoBake), as well as a #sweepstakes hashtag.
PLEASE NOTE: entrants must include a #sweepstakes hashtag in their post for it to be considered a valid entry. Come back here and leave me a comment and you’ll be entered to win!
I have loved and used Nestle Toll House morsels for years. I was thrilled to be part of this campaign!