I love baking for my family & their friends. I wanted to find something that would be good as a snack or something I could bake up when the kids have a sleepover. I figured this would be great for either occasion! I decided to use store-bought pizza dough instead of the biscuit or homemade dough versions. The most time-consuming part is making the dough balls.
- Store bought pizza dough.
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- sugar and cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioner sugar
- 2-3 TBSP milk
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter.
- Create a cinnamon sugar mixture, I just do this by sight until I like the color of the mix.
- Take little pieces of dough and roll it into a ball, dip in melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Add dough balls to the bundt pan until you've filled the pan and the dough is gone.
- Mix the other 1/2 stick of butter and the brown sugar and power over the dough.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Turn out the bread on a platter. Let cool a bit.
- Drizzle the confectioner sugar/milk mixture over as the glaze! You can make more of this, and add less or more milk depending on how thick you want the glaze.
- Pull apart and enjoy!!
What’s your go-to snack for the kids?