My family loves Salsarita’s and if you’ve been there you probably know about their little “donuts” called Poquitos covered in cinnamon & sugar. You can’t eat just one! I knew I could create something like them at home.
- Grands rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix one cup of sugar and two teaspoons of cinnamon (more or less to your liking).
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Gently roll into a ball and dip into melted butter.
- Dip in sugar & cinnamon mixture.
- Place on baking sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Bakke for 14 minutes, brush with more melted butter and sprinkle with a bit more of the mixture!
- Bake for another 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy!