- 1 1/2 sticks butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk ricotta
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla
- zest of one lemon (use more if you like more lemon flavor, i used one and it was mild)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Oven to 350, grease 9" x 5" loaf pan really well.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cream butter, sugar & ricotta until blended. It wont be totally smooth, that's ok!
- Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla, lemon juice & zest until combined.
- Add dry ingredients in small amounts at a time until all combined.