Have a house full of hungry kids? Make this quick, easy snack recipe. My friend Susie’s mom shared this with me. Thanks Mrs. M! With just a few staple ingredients you can make this simple, satisfying snack. She uses white bread. (I only had white made with whole grain on hand). Don’t throw away those crusts, turn them into bread crumbs. I’ll be adding them to my meat loaf. Follow my Food & Recipes board on Pinterest. It’s filled with lots of great recipes.
- White Bread
- Butter or margarine
- Dipping Glaze:
- Confectioner sugar
- Cut crusts off bread.
- Mix cinnamon & sugar set aside.
- Flatten each piece of bread with a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups confectioner sugar and a couple tablespoons of milk until dipping glaze is a loose consistency.