Are you always trying to find a meal that everyone will like? This was a crowd pleaser and you’ll have leftovers which in my humble opinion are great!
I love having something left for lunches or dinner the next day, it makes life so much easier!
- Two cups cooked minute rice
- One can cream of chicken soup
- One cup milk
- Two cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- Two heads of broccoli cut into small pieces
- Half a bag of baby carrots diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 - 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar
- One small container of french fried onions
- Cook rice per directions.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl except the french fried onions.
- Add to casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and add onions and bake for another 15 minutes until golden.
Looking for other dinner ideas?
How about Pasta Carbonara? It’s SO good!