This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are 100% mine alone.
If you visit here often you know we are a granola family so I was really excited to try Bear Naked’s Sea Salt Apple Carmel granola, it sounded yummy! I used it to create these moist & delicious muffins with a crunchy granola crumb topping. I knew the granola would be the perfect addition to my Fall inspired recipe.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cups grated apples
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk
- For the Topping:
- 2TBSP softened butter,
- 2TBSP brown sugar
- 1 cup granola
- For Apples:
- 1/2 TSP cinnamon
- 2 TBSP flour
- In one bowl sift, flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Grate apples, add flour, cinnamon, mix & set aside.
- Beat butter, sugar until fluffy, add one egg at a time and then vanilla, mix.
- Add flour and milk alternately to mixture, then add in apples.
- Scoop in muffin pan with cupcake liners and sprinkle generously with granola mixture and bake at 375 for about 23 -25 minutes.
- Makes 16 muffins.
I did this recipe in four easy steps, one bowl the dry mix, one the wet ingredients, one with the apples & cinnamon and the last the granola topping!