Need a pretty dessert that’s a snap to put together? Try this apple crostata, basically it’s an open-faced pie. You could make this with any fruit seasonal fruit. Serve it on a vintage cake plate and you’ll wow your family & friends!
- Pie Crust
- 3-4 apples
- Lemon juice
- Place your pie crust on baking sheet or Silpat.
- Mix sliced apples, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, dash of salt and juice of one lemon.
- Arrange apple mixture in the center of the crust leaving about 1" around the crust.
- Fold the crust over all the way around.
- Bake according to package 425 degrees for about 30 minutes until golden brown and the apples are tender.
Serve with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel.