Homemade Starbucks Passion Iced Tea
Write a review
- 6 Tazo (or whatever brand you like) Passion Tea bags
- IKEA Lingonberry syrup
- Sparkling Water
- Make your simple syrup but boiling one cup water and one cup sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves and thickens slightly, let cool.
- Steep tea bags in water about a cup per bag for about 30 minutes.
- Take out bag, add simple syrup and a couple TBSP of the Ligonberry concentrate.
- Serve over ice and add a splash of sparkling water!
Love of Home https://loveofhome.net/