I love making soup and I love the way it makes the house smell.
Nothing says Fall like a big pot of soup on the stove!
I made this easy white chicken chili.
It’s a little different than I usually make but it was really good!
- One rotisserie chicken cut into bite size pieces.
- One can of black beans, rinsed.
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- One box of chicken stock.
- Small can of green chilis.
- Green pepper.
- Two cloves of garlic.
- Chiii powder to taste.
- Can of corn.
- Saute diced onion and green pepper in a couple TBSP of olive oil until soft.
- Add chopped garlic and saute for a couple minutes.
- Add stock, chilis, beans, corn and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Add rotisserie chicken and chili powder.
- Let simmer until chicken is warmed, add heavy cream and simmer until hot.
- Serve with tortilla chips, shredded cheese, sour cream and cilantro!
Do you have a favorite soup recipe?
If you enjoyed this post, you might like 4 Winter Soups.