With all the beautiful Fall inspiration around I thought I’d share a few easy ways to add curb appeal for the Fall months.
1. Flowers. Mums are so easy to find and so reasonable. There is a bonus to buying them too. Once you’ve enjoyed them in the pots you can plant them and they will come back year after year!
2. Add texture like pillows and blankets to your chairs, swings or benches.
3. Flags. We keep our American flag out year round, but there are lots of cute seasonal flags you can use as well.
4. Indian, stalks, pumpkins & hay bales. A few hay bales with pumpkins or mums and some Indian corn and you’re set! There are so many beautiful varieties of pumpkins. I love that all these decorations can stay all the way through Thanksgiving!
5. Fall door decor. A wreath with a nod to the Fall season. So many easy and pretty wreath ideas. Burlap is perfect for this season!
You can see all the Fall ideas I’ve been pinning on my Fall board here. I’ll be back with a fun snack idea and my mom’s cream puff recipe!
Thank you for stopping by!