I love sprinkles, they are like happiness in a container! I was at Target and they had colored sprinkles and jimmies in the $1 section, most of that stuff is made in China but these are made in the USA, yay! ! I visited Pinterest for inspiration (I do this often!) I found so many variations for sprinkle cookies. I chose this recipe because it’s simple and you can whip up a batch in no time! If you visit here often, you know I love to make goodies for the kids as an after school snack. These have a soft texture, with a little crunch on the outside. They are sweet but not too sweet, perfect for a little treat!
- French vanilla cake mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of colored jimmies
- Mix cake mix and baking powder.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla and oil in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix well.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Drop by teaspoons on sheet pan lined with Silpat or parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.
- Let cool a few minutes before removing from baking sheet.
- Makes approximately 40 cookies.
Linking to A Dish of Daily Life