I absolutely love this dish! Roasted squash, spinach and dried cranberries. Our local grocery store makes this as a side to their meals. I thought I’d make it at home and make it into a vegetarian meal, perfect for a Friday during Lent. This makes a beautiful side dish or you can serve over a creamy risotto for a meatless meal.
- Diced butternut squash
- Bag of Spinach
- Hand full of dried cranberries
- Toss squash with olive oil and kosher salt and pepper.
- Roast the squash at 400 degrees for about 25 minutes until carmelized and tender.
- Meanwhile wilt spinach in a pan with a bit of olive, set aside.
- Mix all three ingredients.
- This can be served warm or at room temperature. Would be lovely served over risotto for a meatless meal.
Linking to these parties!