My base is a white cake mix but then I added a few things to doctor it up!
Jelly Filled Bundt Cake
Write a review
- White cake mix
- One 8oz cream cheese softened
- 4 eggs
- One box instant vanilla pudding regular size not the large one.
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 1 cup water
- Strawberry Jelly (homemade if you have it!)
- Beat all ingredients well in a mixer or by hand until light and fluffy.
- Pour half the batter into prepared (sprayed with non stick spray and floured) bundt pan.
- Make a little trough with a spoon and add jelly to the middle trying not to get it to the edges near the side of the pan (forgot to take photo of this step!)
- Put other half of batter on top and smooth out carefully.
- Bake at 325 for one hour or until toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Let cool in pan for about five minutes and turn out.
- Cover in strawberry jelly and powdered sugar!
Love of Home http://loveofhome.net/